Define and describe what needs to be built up, taking into account:
- The target audience
- Internal architecture
- Mobile platforms and patterns
- Existing (mobile) channels and future goals
- Excellent communicator & mediator: talk, listen & motivate as the link between business and IT people.
- Team player: positive, helpful, encouraging, polite & respectful towards team members & clients.
- Solution Oriented & focused: efficient, stress resistant & eye for detail.
- Analytical: pragmatically define and describe requirements, user interface & navigation patterns.
- Curious:use the latest technologies and often technology that hasn’t even been released yet, awareness of technical improvements, constructively critical, look ahead of things that work & don’t
- IT: able to quickly build mobile prototypes or are eager to learn this skill.
- Academic: Master degree or proven track record in mobile business.
- Languages: fluent oral & written English & Dutch/French
You are the central point of communication between both business and IT people.