Mobile Developer (Senior/Junior)
Based upon functional analysis, UX and technical design, the Mobile Developer is in charge of the mobile front-end
- Write clean & neat code.
- Familiar with databases & back end to help when necessary.
- Product design and UI proficient.
- Agile software development process experienced with preference for Scrum.
- Master degree in computer science or related preferred.
- Portfolio of apps you built
- Experience as a senior-level engineer, either as a technical or team lead.
- Curious: use the latest technologies and often technology that hasn’t even been released yet, awareness of technical improvements, ask intelligent questions.
- Analytical: able to quickly distill what it is about to creat architecture, live to it setting & respecting time settings & making things work with an eye for detail.
- Stress Resisant Clockist: strive to reach dead lines without getting a heart attack or making other people go bananas.
- Team player: positive, helpful, encouraging, polite & respectful towards team members & clients.
- Solution Oriented Thinking: pragmatic and efficient.