The Mobile Architect is responsible for hands on development of mobile design, architecture, and mobile ecosystem, including tools and services.
The Mobile Architect will guide the team through the development life cycle, provide guidance on industry trends, points of view, and mobility strategy and transformation.
In addition, the Mobile Architect will be responsible for:
- Communicating mobile technical solutions to clients.
- Delivering mobility strategy and helping clients define mobile architecture and delivery approach.
- Helping to define mobile transformation road maps and architecture.
- Functioning as the Lead Architect and design authority in mobile delivery.
- Contributing to mobility service-related Request For Information (RFI) or Request For Proposal (RFP) responses.
- Conducting mobility assessments for clients and developing mobility road maps.
- Bachelor’s Degree or self-taught with proven equivalent knowledge/experience.
- Demonstrable experience in architecture for mobile clients and projects.
- Demonstrable strong mobile-specific architecture skills, experienced across mobile/tablet application platforms (e.g. iOS, Android, and/or Hybrid applications).
- Demonstrated experience in Specific in-depth understanding of mobile languages (i.e. Obj. C/Swift, & Java ME/J2ME; or possibly C / C++).
- Knowledge of the latest advances and trends in mobile technologies.
- Candidates should have knowledge or experience with Mobile Application Management (MAM) and Mobile Device Management (MDM); and also mobile security and infrastructure.
- Confident and articulate client facing skills.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methods and/or experience of working with Scrum development teams for mobile solutions in implementation and release cycle.
- Able to link mobile architecture to the User Experience and mobile UI.
- Release of minimum of 1 mobile app to a public/enterprise store.
- Dutch/French – English: Fluent.
If you don’t tick all the boxes, but you have the brains & will to learn, you are determined, motivated, hard working: tell us. Hard skills are important, but personality and drive even more.
If this is you, upload your profile and we’ll give you a call.