- Work closely with the Designers team to create a cohesive intuitive user experience.
- Work closely with Product Managers and the development community to ensure that design specifications can be implemented, to track changes and to make design adjustments when necessary.
- Proactively define the graphical user interface direction & document them as graphic guidelines.
- Prototype mock ups and wireframes.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct all necessary activities throughout the design requirements.
- Anticipate the new UX/UI trends and promote them to the Product Management teams.
- Promote the accurate front-end technologies and formats to use for the new design.
- Show an online portfolio of recent UI work.
- Bachelors Degree or related proven work experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, eye for detail.
If you don’t tick all the boxes, but you have the brains & will to learn, you are determined, motivated, hard working: tell us. Hard skills are important, but personality and drive even more.
If this is you, upload your profile and we’ll give you a call.